Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My really stupid day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello people of Earth! I come in peace! JUST KIDDING! Its me! Groovy Girl 9! Now you are probally wondering why my title is My Really Stupid Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well get a good grip on a comfortable chair, because you'll need one. First I got in trouble because the teacher said I was talking because it looked like it from where she was. Then my B.f.f got in trouble because she ripped up a peice of paper. And my mom isn,t feeling well so that is a down side too. Then I had hard homework that took me about 1 hour to do. And now I am very tired. That is all. Well BYE!

3 comments:

Cheergirl said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Hi Hay!
Love your blog :)
Sorry you & your BFF got in trouble at school :(
Hope you had a good day today!

molecsi said...

Your a dork !!, but your my dork so I guess I'll keep you

Love Dad